Awful Ink Contest
by Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal
The winner will receive up to ten (10) laser tattoo removal treatments to remove his or her tattoo. If removal process exceeds ten (10) treatments, Winner will be offered additional sessions at a discounted price. The cost of additional laser treatments will be discussed at time of booking.
How to enter:
Submit a recent picture of your tattoo and a short story about why you want it removed via our Awful Ink Contest Facebook Group page before September 1st, 2017.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter
- Tattoo submitted must be tattoo that will be removed if won
- Tattoo should not be larger than 5” x 5”
- May only enter once
- Must “Like” and follow the Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal Facebook page
Our panel of judges will vote and decide on the winner on September 1st, 2017
- Margaret Brookman, Owner & Founder of Grand haven Laser Tattoo Removal
- Tonya Christiansen, Owner of Must Love Dogs Boutique & Spa
- Megan Needham, Owner of Aberdeen’s Clothing For Children
- Floyd Peplinski, Edward Jones Financial Advisor
The value of the prize is $2,500. 10 laser treatments at $250 per session for a 5”x5” tattoo. The average number of treatments to remove a tattoo is 5-15. Variations in ink, age and location of the tattoo are factors that will determine the number of treatments it takes for removal.
The Fine print
Terms, Conditions & Rules of the Awful InK Contest
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up through our Facebook Group and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Michigan, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 1st, 2017, 12 AM EST and ending August 15th, 2017 12 AM EST. All online entries must be received by August 31st, 2017, 11:59 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the Facebook Group only. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive free tattoo removal on a tattoo size no larger than 5” x 5” up to ten (10) treatments. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a board of judges under the supervision of Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal. Winner will be notified by Facebook post, phone and/or email, within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GRAND HAVEN LASER TATTOO REMOVAL’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal. Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal
11. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Grand Haven Laser Tattoo Removal is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.